Revival and Renewal of the Church through Synodality
(lmvuselelo yeBandla ngokuhambisana ndawonye)
1. Personal Level:
Learn and practise the Moral and Social Teachings of the Church.
Commit yourself to a specific role/ministry in the Church and civic activities.
Do personal prayers, pilgrimages and retreats regularly.
Receive the sacrament of Confession regularly.
2. Family Level:
Make my family fully Catholic: Learn and practise the Catholic Faith fully.
Make Family Pilgrimage and Celebrate Family Day.
Witness to Catholic Faith in the neighbourhood by exemplary lives.
Seek Family Counselling for personal and faith matters.
1. Learn and understand the different roles and responsibilities of laity and Clergy.
2. Ensure commitment of all members in the Church through various ministries.
3. Exercise synodality in all decision making process.
4. Ensure the good of the whole Church in all activities.
5. Implement all the approved policies of the Archdiocese of Bulawayo (Pastoral Policy, Finance Management Policy, Vehicle Policy, Safeguarding etc.).
6. Establish Team of Evangelizers to revive lapsed Catholics and families.
7. Training on mental health issues and disaster preparedness.
8. Improve proper communication systems at all levels.
"My Church, our Home of Salvation"
"lBandla lami, ikhaya lethu losindiso"